We know many bad words, But we have very limited knowledge for using good words. When a student do good thing, we have to give reinforcement or motivation.
Some words can be verbally said and some can be used for communication in the school diary.
2. You’re on the right track now.
3. You’ve worked so hard on that.
4. I heard you say how you feel, that’s great.
5. Oh, that turned out very well.
6. That’s coming along nicely.
7. I’m proud of the way you worked today.
8. You’ve just about got it.
9. That’s the best you’ve ever done.
10. You stayed so calm during that problem.
11. That’s it!
12. Now you’ve figured it out!
13. That’s quite an improvement.
14. I knew you could do it.
16. I love hearing your words.
17. What a super star you are.
18. You solved the problem!
19. Keep working on it, you’re almost there!
20. Now you have it!
21. Your brain must be working hard, you figured that out quickly.
22. I’ll bet you are proud of yourself.
23. One more time and you’ll have it.
24. Great idea!
25. You’re amazing!
26. Terrific teamwork!
27. Nothing can stop you now.
28. You have such creative ideas.
29. That’s the way to do it.
31. You must have been practicing.
32. You handled that so well.
33. I like how you think.
34. Good remembering.
35. You know just what to do!
36. You are really persisting with this.
37. You expressed yourself so well.
38. You did it!
39. I knew you two could figure it out together.
40. Excellent job saying how you feel.
41. I know it’s hard, but you are almost there.
42. Fantastic problem solving!
43. I love hearing your ideas.
44. I know that was hard for you, but you stayed so calm.
45. Yes! well done.
46. Look at how you helped each other!
47. You finished faster because you worked together.
48. You kept trying!
49. Excellent try.
50. You are a creative thinker.